AIM - Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to your access to the AIM product (including any access by your employees, contractors or other authorised agents).
2. The AIM product is provided by Campaigntrack Pty Ltd (ABN 93 142 537 988) (Campaigntrack). Campaigntrack will invoice you in connection with your use of the AIM product. In these terms and conditions, we, us or our refers to Campaigntrack.
3. You may access the AIM product through your subscription to the Campaigntrack and/or Realhub platform (or as otherwise directed by us).
4. The rates applied for each of your AIM campaigns will depend on the pricing tier that you select for each campaign. Campaign management
5. You agree that you have all the necessary rights and licences needed to provide the content and information for us to include in each AIM campaign. You agree to indemnify and hold us (and our employees, directors, subsidiaries and affiliates) harmless from and against any damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to any claim brought against us which is related to the content or information you have provided for inclusion in an AIM campaign (including any claims brought against us by any Third Party Platform).
6. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure that all listing data and content you have provided to us is correct and that we cannot generally make any amendments to an AIM campaign once it goes live. If you wish to make changes to an AIM campaign following launch, we may be able to assist you in implementing those changes however additional fees may apply.
7. Any listing images to be used in an AIM campaign must be of a high professional quality. Listing images that contain logos, watermarks or words will not be accepted.
8. The AIM product offering is made available at our discretion. We retain the right to amend, suspend or cancel your access to the AIM product at any time, including if you fail to comply with these terms and conditions. Where we reasonably believe that any change will have a material impact on you, we will aim to provide you with at least 28 days’ prior notice of that change.
9. You acknowledge that, in some circumstances, we may be required to cancel or suspend an AIM campaign in respect of one or more of your listings (including where any of the content in the campaign does not comply with the relevant Third Party Platform’s commercial terms).
10. If, through no fault of ours:
a. we are required to cancel or suspend an AIM campaign; or
b. an AIM campaign is forcibly removed by any Third Party Platform, then you agree that we will not be responsible for providing any refunds for that AIM campaign.
Third Party Platforms
AIM – Terms & Conditions
11. AIM campaigns are run on third party advertising platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Google Display and Google Search (Third Party Platforms). You agree that we will not be responsible for:
a. any reduction in service in connection with any AIM campaign as a result of any downtime or reduced level of service related to any Third Party Platform; or
b. identifying or removing any material posted, uploaded or otherwise transmitted by third parties in connection with any AIM campaign, including any content that is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening or abusive.